Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F150 Sample Print out issue

former_member421418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Doing dunning using F150 Transaction .

Implemented BTE 1040 to send dunning form as mail .

Now My user wants mail should not trigger if he selects and run using sample printout option .

Mail only should trigger if he select option print out .

Can you Please help me out how to control this in BTE or any other way to control this .

Thanks in advance

kiran

5 REPLIES 5

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

In the BTE get (FM GET_JOB_RUNTIME_INFO) and analyze the job name, to switch between mail and print. trailing character should be 3 for actual printing, 5 for sample printing.

former_member421418
Participant
0 Kudos

Tried with FM : GET_JOB_RUNTIME_INFO is now working ...

Can you provide any other inputs

0 Kudos

Can you elaborate on not working (now?) What were the names of the jobs in both cases?

Also, use the "comment" to answer to a response, not "reply" (propose a new response), otherwise your comment may not be taken into account (for a few years).

Jelena
Active Contributor

Can't you just debug this and see what variables are available and how their values could be different between the sample and the real deal? This note explains how to debug BTE.

If you don't see any differences then this would be a question for SAP Support.

former_member704196
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat kiran,

Can you please share how did you manage to achieve this with this FM ? I mean which parameter