Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 Automation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we need to run the F110 transaction automatically. That is we need to pass the data and run the F110 transaction.

My question is how can we pass the data to the F110 transaction and it should processing automatically. Is it possible through the custom program?

Regards,

Deepak BR

6 REPLIES 6

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

write a custom program to pass values to f110 and running f110....and in sm36 create a job for this custom program to run and in the periods specify when all it should run...

Regards

Sajid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean the BDC program?

Is there a BAPI or other method to automate f110.

Regards,

DeepaK BR

0 Kudos

I guess, Sajid idea is to using of SUBMIT the_prog._which_is_bhind_F110_Tx

But, mostly, in FICO txs the selection screen inputs are stayed back........so, u hv to CLEAR them every time for every new execution.

thanq

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

You can have a look @ SAPFPAYM_SCHEDULE. I am sure that you can use this for Payment Medium Workbench, but i am not sure if this can be used for classical payment programs.

Also the idea to SUBMIT the classical pymt. program configured behind F110 does not ring a bell.

BR,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

when we run f110, we need to pass various details like company code, customer or vendor, payment method etc. when we run it daily, customer or vendor may vary. In this case how can we handle this?

I saw the program SAPFPAYM_SCHEDULE but it doesn't solve our purpose.

Regards,

Deepak BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

just wanted to know is there any BAPI for F110? I need to automate the F110.

Regards,

Deepak BR