Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Express document terminated' - Error in ME22N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I came across the message ''Express document terminated' when I tried changing the Purchase Order using ME_PO_CHANGE.

In complete, I have a custom program to create new Purchase order, the program calls 'BAPI_PO_CREATE' and New PO is created successful but with few data missing from the new PO (Aggrement No, Item, Pur Req, Header Text..etc). Once the BAPI is successful, the FM 'ME_PO_CHANGE' is used to update the New PO with the missing data and the FM throws success message but fails to updated the PO, and endup in 'Express document terminated'.

I checked the T-code SM13 and it shows error in ME_UPDATE_DOCUMENT (00 671: ABAP/4 processor: SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC). Any help would be rewarded with suitable.

Rgds,

Narun

9 REPLIES 9

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narun,

Try using the bapi :BAPI_PO_CHANGE instead of ME_PO_CHANGE.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

BAPI_PO_CHANGE does not exist in 4.6B... further help would be appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error will comw when you try to post any value which is not suitable for User settings, i mean if the variable format is 1,000.00 and you try to pst someother format then this will come.

in your case, you are trying to insert a record which is already existed in the database, so make sure this one before run the BAPI

Regards

Sudheer

0 Kudos

When I single test both BAPI and FM it works fine... and the PO is udpated with few additional field which BAPI does not update..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check note 582252.

Rob

0 Kudos

Rob,

The notes 582252 speaks about Multiple conditions created at the Header level of PO. But the issue that I have come across is to do with updating/changing the new PO created.

0 Kudos

Rob,

The notes 582252 speaks about Multiple conditions created at the Header level of PO. But the issue that I have come across is to do with updating/changing the new PO created. Let me know of any other alternate solutions.

Thnx.

Rgds,

Narun

0 Kudos

I think it allows you to implement the BAPI you are missing.

Rob

0 Kudos

Also bear in mind that FM ME_PO_CHANGE does not exist in our 4.7 system. If you use it in your progrram, you may have to make major changes shortly.

Rob