Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPORT_INCONSISTENT_STRUCTURE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem while creating the purchase condition (Tcode-MEK2). I get an exception EXPORT_INCONSISTENT_STRUCTURE and the error analysis of the problem displays the following: ( This Program dynamic generated by SAP with one Function Module while creating the condition table )

Error analysis
When exporting the structure description, the structure
components overlapped. The error occured in the
description of the object "KOMG".

IN START-OF-SELECTION

START-OF-SELECTION.

• Füllen der Überagbe-Parameter *

• Material *

MOVE F001 TO KOMG-MATNR.

VAKE-DATAB = SEL_DATE.

• Selektionsparameter im Memory sichern *

EXPORT

F001

F002

F003

SEL_DATE

TO MEMORY ID 'RV_COND_MEMORY_01'.

• Steuerungsdaten im Memory sichern *

EXPORT

T185F

VAKE-DATAB

KOMG

UNCHGDBI FROM DATE_AS

TO MEMORY ID 'RV_COND_MEMORY_02'.

LEAVE.

Thanks

Muthu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kanagaraja_L
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Muthu,

Pls Check the Table status. Some tables are in the Partially active Mode Because If a changed object is activated, all the objects depending on this object must be adjusted to the change. The active versions of the dependent objects are activated again. If errors occur when adjusting a dependent object, it is marked as partially active (since the object is no longer correct). The activated object itself is also marked as partially active (since the dependent object could not be fully adjusted to the change).

Pls Let me know the status.

Kanagaraja L

1 REPLY 1

Kanagaraja_L
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Muthu,

Pls Check the Table status. Some tables are in the Partially active Mode Because If a changed object is activated, all the objects depending on this object must be adjusted to the change. The active versions of the dependent objects are activated again. If errors occur when adjusting a dependent object, it is marked as partially active (since the object is no longer correct). The activated object itself is also marked as partially active (since the dependent object could not be fully adjusted to the change).

Pls Let me know the status.

Kanagaraja L