Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXIT_SAPMMCP6_002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I' m working on exit EXIT_SAPMMCP6_002 for trx. MC94 for executing user macro.

When I run trx. MC94 and modify the table control doing the calculates that perform the exit and then press button SAVE and then run trx. again with the same planning type and document it doesn´t save anything...

Anyone knows why happens?

The table T_TAB contains the values i want to save...no rows or columns where added, so they are the same before and after exectuting the exit...

Thanks,

Marie

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mariela,

Did you check if the exit is indeed being triggered?

Put a break point in the code to see if the exit is being triggered at all or not.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes its been tirggered..the problem is that after executing the macro and modifying the screen i press button save and it doesn´t save the modifications.

But if i modify it manually (not executing the exit) and press save, it save the values ok.

0 Kudos

Hi Mariela,

I have the same problem, but in different exit (EXIT_SAPMMCP6_003), did you solve the problem?? how can you do it??

Thanks & Regards

David

0 Kudos

i know this is really old, but the fix for this issue is to populate the t_tab_old internal table before you make any changes to the t_tab internal table. i also put a commit work at the end.