Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating a Suscreen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

i have a Main screen 100 in that in that i have a Subscreen area SA1 and im trying to Place a Subscreen 200 in that subscreen area. can you please help me how to do i exactly can i fit there.....how i can make my subscreen n sbucsreen area equal

NOw in my output i can see some lines and Error: Please enter Transaction code Meassage.

Thanks In Advance,

5 REPLIES 5

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

- Create the mainscreen 100 with subscreen area SA1 .

- Create a screen 200 of type SUBSCREEN (sELECT IN THE ATTRUBUTES ) AND insert the UI Elements whichever u want .

Now write the statements within in flow logic of Mainscreen 100

CALL SUBSCREEN .......in both PBO and PAI .

then write the required flow logic in Minscreen and Subscreen .

Regards,

0 Kudos

Yes My friends i did the same way....i have a field no main screen vbap-vblen input/output field in that i can see lines.....and and an error message please enter transaction code....

I guess the program is im not exactly fitting my subscreen in the subscreen area of the main screen.

Thanks,

Lawerence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps:

1) In top include: 
   Data: tabcntrl type tabstrip.

2) Create two screens 100 main screen and 200 subscreen.

3) In PBO of 100:            " Main screen
     call subscreen tab1_ref1
            including sy-cprog '0200'.

4) In PAI of 100: "Main screen
      call subscreen tab1_ref1.

[Reference Subscreen info|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/9f/dbabfe35c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/content.htm]

Regards,

Gurpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lawrence,

If we explain the things here it would be tough for you to understand. In stead goto tcode "ABAPDOCU"

there goto ABAP User Dialogs-> screens-> Compex Screen Elements-> Subscreens.

Here you can find examples from SAP these exapmles are simple to understand.

Hope this discussion was really helpful to you.

Cheers,

Suvendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are getting scroll bars in your subcreen area. In order to exactly fit the subscreen into subscreen area, it should have smaller or same size as that of the subscreen area. So either make the subscreen area bigger or make the subscreen smaller..