Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while contract creation through BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE

0 Kudos

While creating contract through BAP_CONTRACT_CREATE we are encountering the below error:

B!-S-015-The OPEN_DI of BTE 00503306 could not determine any function modules

Can someone guide us how to proceed please.

8 REPLIES 8

i345983
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Noman,

It looks like you have the following entry missing in table TPS31.

Please also check OSS Note which is quite similar 620217 - E: LATP080: BTE 01000820 not found or not active... to maintain the above entry via transaction FIBF.

Regards,

Mukesh

0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

But you have mentioned regarding the BTE 01000820. We are getting a different error here BTE 00503306.

Also, where in FIBF can we check this particular FM. Please guide.

i345983
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Noman,

You can refer the previous link which is quite similar. With FIBF you can check the FM.

Regards,

Mukesh

0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

I have already checked in FIBF. There is no BTE relevant to 00503306. Please let me know the reason for this error.

mateuszadamus
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello noman.mohamedhanif

Please check tables TPS01, TPS32, TPS34. These all have maintenance views defined and you can fill the missing function names in SM30 transaction.

Please also have a look at SAP note #1807875.

Kind regards,
Mateusz

0 Kudos

Hello Mateusz,

Are you suggesting to directly maintain the BTE under these tables?

But I'm not aware which exact table this BTE needs to be maintained and what FM should we provide?

It's still not clear solution. Please help to identify why the issue is being caused at the first place.

Thanks,

Noman

0 Kudos

Hello Noman

I've updated my answer with the link to SAP note. Please have a look.

Kind regards,
Mateusz

0 Kudos

Hello Norman,

did you found any solution to this topic? I'm having the same problem right now. We are using S4Hana 2020 version. Thanks in advance for your reply.