Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while cancelling a document in MIGO

former_member190312
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

while cancelling a document in MIGO, i am getting a error like

"The price for material mat-004 will be negative".

while checking, there will be no error. but while posting, this type of error is comming.

plz suggest where i am doing mistake.

any idea will be highly appreaciated.

Regards

pabitra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Since you don't get the same error in the checking period seems like you are encountering a user exit in the MIGO. Please check.

Hope that Helps

Anirban M.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Since you don't get the same error in the checking period seems like you are encountering a user exit in the MIGO. Please check.

Hope that Helps

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When u cancel any documents, a new document with cancelled status will be generated and the corresponding data are updated in the document for example the price will be reset, status will be changed from post to cancelled, in your case when you were posting the document in MIGO, the price maintained would be different compared to the current price of the material, just verify the Info record and update the corresponding values and then cancel the documents.

Cheers...

Santosh.

P.S. Mark usefull Answers.

0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

in MM03, i saw there is 3 fields for ' per unit price ' in ACCOUNTING1.

which price it is taking as material price?

In test server, i tried to cancel a document having info record price = $ 2 and

material price = $ 230 sgd .it is cancelled.i am getting 3 price in accounting1 of MM03.

those are

Company code currency-$230 sgd

Hard currency----

$230 sgd

Index-based currency----$0.12 usd

i am able to cancel this document in test server though it is having different price at info & material level.

from the above 3 fields, which field it is taking for material price?

at every time we, will give the material price, the info price should be automatically updated.what is the need to change the info price?

plz give a clear idea.i am having confusion.

Regards

pabitra