Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when Copying and Changing Area Menu S000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have copied the area menu S000 to Z000 and I have been able to add my own menus there. However, there are some unnecesary menus on that area menu and I am trying to remove them. I have been able to remove the children of these menus, but am not able to remove the roots. Whenever I try to remove them, it gives the error:

"Delete only nodes with enhancement ID '' (node ID:'CAMPUS')", for example.

The menu items are:

Student Lifecycle Management,Hospital, Clinical System, Insurance, Telecommunications, and Utilities Industry.

Also, the added menus are put at the top of the area menu, is there a way of putting them at the bottom?

Regards

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you trying to delete System or Help menu?

0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

I am trying to delete nodes that I have mentioned above from my custom Area Menu Z000, which I copied from the standard Area Menu S000. I get the error message I have mentioned above when I try to delete these nodes. I am not sure if I have responded correctly to your question.

Regards

0 Kudos

when the area menu is changed, it will ask for transport number. The same transport has to be updated in the first screen of Se43 trasaction. There is a button 'Area menu transport' (red coloured van like symbol), there this transport has to be updated. Otherwise, only the changes will not be done properly.

Hope it helps

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your fast response.

I have updated the transport request as you have said, but I still get the same error message, and I cannot delete the root nodes above. Please assist.

Regards

0 Kudos

HI - I too have the same / similar problem. I have copied S000 to Z000 ... but now if I set Z000 as default menu then it shows Hospital and Campus Management etc. But these dont show when using S000.

I either need to prevent them showing (in the same way as they dont show in S000) or delete them from Z000 but deleting them is also a problem for me becuase of the error message described above "Delete only nodes with enhancement ID"

Any ideas appreciated

Thx

0 Kudos

I think the error occurs since the system is not able to find the enhancement ID under which the changes were made.

In my case, I created the missing enhancement ID (shown in the error message). After creating it, under the extend option, I selected the enh. ID, after which it let me delete the node.

0 Kudos

Could you please explain how to do it? I need to change folder name in default SAP menu.

Folder Advanced Planning in Logistic folder