Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on creation of PR using BAPI_PR_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

while creating a PR using BAPI_PR_CREATE getting an error simultaneously a PR is creating

The error is Enter a G/L Account. Even when I am providing with the G/L Account number.

There is one input field as SERIAL_NO in tables PRACCOUNT and PRACCOUNTX. If I give SERIAL_NO as 00 in tables PRACCOUNT and PRACCOUNTX, then it gives the same error but and no PR is created but if i give 01 it gives the same error but and now PR is created simultaneouly .

Using the same details if I execute BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE and SERIAL_NO as 00, the PR is successfully created.

Please let me know if anybody worked on it.

Thanks & Regards,

Ruchi Tiwari

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you just need to populate the following fields:

praccount-preq_item = '10'. <--- this depends on how many items you have in your PR.

praccount-serial_no = '1'. <--- this one is required, in case you split the qty of the item by G/L or Cost Center.

dont forget to populate the ff. fields in the Purchase Requisition Change Parameter - Account Assignment table.

praccountx-preq_item = '10'.

praccountx-serial_no = '1'.

Thanks & regards,

ShreeMohan

0 Kudos

Thanks but i tried this same error is coming and also PR is created.

Please let me know what do u mean by FF fields?

Edited by: Ruchi Tiwari on Jul 30, 2009 6:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Item Category in the first item table. Check whether you missed populating any mandatory parameter in Account Assignment table like Purchase item no. Acc Assignment, Quantity etc.

Thanks & regards,

ShreeMohan

0 Kudos

No luck till now.......

Anybody know's this?