Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have created one Tcode for Table maintanence. when I entered the Tcode, I m getting an message like "Create Data Processing function Module". How can I go about this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check if the function group that you had created is deleted in the table maintainence generator.

Second option is:

Go To SE11 give the table name

Go to Utilities->table maintainence generator

Click change button

You get a popup asking reason to change

Choose all check boxes and say enter

In maintainence screens select overview screen and single screen

In fields select both check boxes and say enter.

Now check if the transaction code is still assigned. If so then check the transaction else create a new trx code.

Regards,

Srikanth

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check if the function group that you had created is deleted in the table maintainence generator.

Second option is:

Go To SE11 give the table name

Go to Utilities->table maintainence generator

Click change button

You get a popup asking reason to change

Choose all check boxes and say enter

In maintainence screens select overview screen and single screen

In fields select both check boxes and say enter.

Now check if the transaction code is still assigned. If so then check the transaction else create a new trx code.

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your system, go into SE11 & display the table; Use the menu option Utilities--> Table Maintenance Generator

Click on the button Fn Gr Text--> On the next Pop up window click on the button Main Program. In the Program that is displayed, there should be an include, probably the second one, that contains all the function modules tied to this group.

Regards,

J