Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in 'BAPISDORDER_GETDETAILEDLIST'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using BAPISDORDER_GETDETAILEDLIST to get Item,partner,condition,schedule,extension,texts details of multiple sales order.

When I excute this BAPI using all sales order available in the system it is giving error "Item 00010 does not exists".

Can you please suggest what might be the issue?

Thanks,

Greeshma

<<Urgency removed>>

Moderator Message: Formulations like "ASAP"  , “Urgent “ and "Please send step by step" are easily interpreted as orders to people who offer help for nothing more but the satisfaction to being helpful. Do not use such formulations next time.

Message was edited by: Kesavadas Thekkillath

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rdiger_plantiko2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greeshma,

you will have to debug! Probably this message is V1331, issued from subroutine XVBAP_LESEN(SAPFV45P), the subroutine which reads an item from the internal item table XVBAP. Put a breakpoint on this error message and inspect: What is the call stack? Why is this subroutine called? Because there is a reference to an inexistent item left over somewhere?

Regards,

Rüdiger

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be the possibility of missing a zero in the item number or you doesn't have any items related to your Sales Document Number.

Please check ....

--

Jack

0 Kudos

Hi Jaradhan,

I am not passing any item value. I am just passing VBELN to 'SALES_DOCUMENTS'.

and marking corresponding 'ORDER_VIEW' as 'X'.

Should pass any value to ORDER_HEADERS_OUT or ORDER_ITEMS_OUT?

Thanks,

Greeshma.

0 Kudos

i have tested the above bapi

I_BAPI_VIEW-H = 'X'.

I_BAPI_VIEW-I = 'X'.

Salesdocument-vbeln = '0000000001'.

or

write a program and call the bapi and check it.

--

Regards

Jack

rdiger_plantiko2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greeshma,

you will have to debug! Probably this message is V1331, issued from subroutine XVBAP_LESEN(SAPFV45P), the subroutine which reads an item from the internal item table XVBAP. Put a breakpoint on this error message and inspect: What is the call stack? Why is this subroutine called? Because there is a reference to an inexistent item left over somewhere?

Regards,

Rüdiger

0 Kudos

Hi Rüdiger Plantiko,

Thanks so much for help,

Issue was with one sales order, when i checked in VA03 for that particular sales order same error was getting displayed.

Thanks,

greeshma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you getting a error ? when you execute the FM.

The FM will fetch all the item level and partner details for all the sales document nos.

You can do the following

Check only for one sales document, you will get the results.

As the list of sales documents that you are passing out of that one/some sales documents itself would be a problem.

Thanks,

Tooshar Bendale