Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing the 0001 infotype second time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am enhancing the 0001 infotype i.e the CI include.Actuallly the CI include is already enhanced with fields.

i am adding some more fields. so when i click on generate object it is over writing the Z includes?(which contains some code).

Now my problem is how to include the fields in CI include without effecting the code in Includes(ZP000100,ZP000110,ZP000120,

ZP000130,ZP000140).

Please advise me.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Durga Naresh

1 REPLY 1

former_member203501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naresh,

Please check where the code is written for this, generally custom infotype doesn't need any code to be written, it will be generated automatically.

1 . if there is any conditions , we will write it down either in ZXPADU01( user exit for PBO) , or in ZXPADU02 ( user exit for PAI).

2. Or else it can be written in include program ending with 20 or 30 in the custom generated program.

3. One you generate all after modifying the custom screen the screen will be refreshed and fields and its setting will be over written with the default values...means if you arrange all the fields in horizontal direction, it will be over written and will be palced vertically. If the above includes doesnt contains any validations or checks , or screen designing like radio buttons , or check boxes in screen 2000 you can go with GENERATE ALL button.

4. If not First Activate the custom INCLUDE CI_XXXX then donot choose generate all button. Go to the screen 2000 and then manually keep the screen elements , PAI and PBI conditions and activate it .

Please take care while going for generate all button.