Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing SAP standard transactions FBL3N/FBL1N/FBL5N with custom fields in the output list not showing via BTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have followed all the necessary steps required to add a custom field in FBL3N output via BTE but still i am unable to view the custom field in the output.

I have to add the Tax Juridiction field (T001-TXJCD) using the BTE in FBL3N output. I am fetching the Tax Juridiction field based on the WERKS (Plant) that is currently available in the report.

I have carried out the below mentioned steps but still unable to get a successful solution.

1. I have added the Tax Juridiction field using the append structure in the RFPOS and RFPOSX.

2. Later i created copy of the standard function module SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001650 as ZSAPMPLE_INTERFACE_00001650 and added the required logic into the same.

3. Later in the FIBF transaction under the Settings --> Products --> of a customer i created a new product ZTAX_BTE, added the text and checked the activate checkbox.

4. Into the Settings --> P/S Modules --> of a customer i assigned the Product ZTAX_BTE and the Function Module ZSAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001650 to the 00001650 event and saved it.

5. Finally i ran the standard program RFPOSXEXTEND to regenarate the standard structure and BALVBUFDEL to clear the ALV.

Now the issue is the regenerated standard structure RFPOSXEXT still does not has the new field as a result i am unable to view the field in the output.

Can anyone help me with this

Thanks & Regards

Siddhesh

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RFPOSXEXT contains RFPOSX fields, so insure first you correctly defined and activated the append structure.

Also did you respect namespace (fields appended to standard table/structure must begin with ZZ, YY or a customer /namespace/ - Note 16466 - Customer name range for SAP objects)

What is your SAP version, did you look for OSS notes.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hello Raymond,

Please go through this document link to access this for making the addition of Fields in Line Item Display Report Output for TCode FBL1N/FBL5N.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40d6c489-aa3a-2e10-db88-deb9114b6...

I hope it helps!

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S