Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancemnt on read text field of VLO1N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need to check the value entered in a text field of header in VL01N and check it with the net weight field..and based on some conditions need to throw an error. How to get the value entered in the text field?

As in VL02N it would be easier as we can get the value using read_text fm. But how can we get it in VL01N during saving?

Thanking You

Debarshi

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

while vreating also we can implement read_text, after entering the text select text button which will take you to text mode of which is in text element. in that from header you can find

name, object, language and id

0 Kudos

Hi,

As I am entering the text in VL01N...name( di number in this case) is not generated till the document is saved. I want to get the text entered during runtime ( before the doc is saved)...so that using the text I can perform some check ( in my case match it with net weight).

Thanks

Debarshi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Solved the problem...

solution : program : SAPLV70T

screen : 2100

MODULE TEXT_CONTROL_UEBERNEHMEN.

There found the text id in LV70T-TDID and text in LT_TEXT_TABLE...used implicit enhancement to import the value to memory and used it...

Thanks

Debarshi