Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have a requirement like i need to add one field in PO header which was existing in PO item. ie thru ME21N. after i added that field in PO header and when i press F4 for input values, it was coming and when i select any entry it was given that entry was not exist in the check table. if i did the same in PO item it was taking.

so, pls give me your suggestions and solutions for this.

advanced thanks.

regards

kbs reddy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

you said that you were getting an error like

"when i select any entry it was given that entry was not exist in the check table"

Are u using the value table or check table for the F4 help? Give the value table for the F4 help and check it again.

I hope you wouldn't get an error

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in ME21N, the field is LTSNR is in item level. i need this field in Header level. i placed it but the values are not taking.

pls, give ur ideas.

regards

kbs reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

you said that you were getting an error like

"when i select any entry it was given that entry was not exist in the check table"

Are u using the value table or check table for the F4 help? Give the value table for the F4 help and check it again.

I hope you wouldn't get an error

0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

ie value table only.

in ekko one include is there. ie ci_ekkodb. in this i added the field zzltsnr (vendor sub range). for this i checked foreign key relation. for this i have given check table as WYT1. LTSNR is data element. by default it is having value table ie WYT1.