Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement to flip the tax code in MIRO

raveeshsaurabh3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a requirement to change the tax code(MWSKZ1) based on some conditions whenever invoice is getting created via MIRO.

We tried looking for a enhancement(User Exit/BADI) etc to implement this logic, but could not find any.

Could you please help us to get a suitable enhancement for this purpose.

Thanks for your help!!

Warm Regards,

Raveesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First read the reference note fo logistics invoices : 1156325 - BAdIs in the Logistics Invoice Verification environment

Regards,

Raymond

7 REPLIES 7

Juwin
Active Contributor

I have done this for FB60, using some implicit enhancements, but not for MIRO. Let me tell you, it is tricky. So, if possible, avoid doing this.

Thanks,

Juwin

0 Kudos

Hi Juwin,

We have the similar requirements for financial invoices as well. It is required so that One Source can do the indirect tax calculation.

Can you please throw some light on what you did to achieve the functionality. It looks like it is required for us to achieve this.

Thanks,

Raveesh

Juwin
Active Contributor

I realized that I had implemented this in FB60 & MIRO.

This is how I did it. May be helpful for you.

Implicit enhancements list:

FB60

1. Program MF05ATAX_STEUER_SCHLUSSPRUEFUN, subroutine STEUER_SCHLUSSPRUEFUNG, at START: using data in internal tables XBSEG, XBKPF, TTAXES, flip tax codes in XBSEG-MWSKZ & TTAXES-MWSKZ.
  2. Program MF05AOENJ, subroutine PBO_DYNPRO_MODIFICATION_1100, at START: to disable taxes screen on FB60, so that people don't fiddle around with what the program logic is doing. Loop at screen and where screen-name = 'TAX', set screen-input = 0 and screen-active = 0.
  3. Function module OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001020_E, at START: using data in internal tables  T_BSEG & T_BKPF, flip tax code in T_BSEG-MWSKZ.

MIRO

1. Program LMR1MF1F, Enhancement-Point LMR1MF1F_01 SPOTS ES_SAPLMR1M., use data from RBKPV and YDRSEG[]. Check if RBKPV-WMWST1 is not blank, and flip tax codes in RBKPV-MWSKZ1 and RSEG-MWSKZ and refresh RBKPV-RBTX.
  2. Program LMR1MF6Q, subroutine MODIFY_FI_SCREEN, Loop at screen and where screen-name = ' HEADER_TAX', set screen-input = 0 and screen-active = 0.

Thanks,

Juwin

raveeshsaurabh3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any inputs for this requirement?

Thanks in advance.

Raveesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try Using the Enhancement spot ES_SAPLMR1M, do the Enhancement there and change the Tax code value.

Hope this helps.

Venkat_Sesha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33611Hi Raveesh,

Please search a per attached document guide.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First read the reference note fo logistics invoices : 1156325 - BAdIs in the Logistics Invoice Verification environment

Regards,

Raymond