Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement spot locked in SPAU_ENH after upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a strange situation please see the details and let me know what is the issue.

We are recently upgrade to Ehp6 version. After that i have implemented one implicit enhancement spot in FM "IDOC_INPUT_MATMAS01".

When we try to release main TR it say thats this object is locked in SPAU_ENH and need to complete the adjustment there.

This SPOT is create in customer name space, I am not able to get the reason how this object can be added in SPAU_ENH.

Can you please help me what is causing this problem ?

Thanks,

Suresh

4 REPLIES 4

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Not sure about the reason but aren't you able to adjust the enhancement in SPAU_ENH?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akshat,

Thanks for checking on this thread, Yes i am able to adjust in SPAU_ENH.

But i feel this should not be the case if we add any enhancement spot, isn't it.

was wondering how this is can happened, because during TR release it says it is locked there.

So thought of checking with our forum.

0 Kudos

Yeah, it's good to question. Actually, now that I think about it, I think I did face a similar situation (though I could be mistaken). But, in our case, I don't think it was an upgrade but rather a change in the development system i.e. we migrated from one DEV system to another.

By the way, are you getting the SPAU_ENH message for all implicit enhancements in the system or just one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your first point, Yes this is direct system implementation.

For second point, as of now its only one for this kind of issue..