Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement required for VA02

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The issue is related to my earlier thread :-

[;

Now to resolve this issue we need to keep the Message V4 096 as "warning", presently we set it as an "error" message. Now as soon as we make it as warning message, user will be able to either increase or decrease the quantity of Sales Order in VA02. But our requirement is that User should be able to reduce the quantity of Sales Order but should NOT INCREASE the quantity of sales Order.

So reduction of quantity should issue a "warning " message due to SAP Standard messge V4 096, whereas increase in quantity must give an "error" meassage, this require some enhancement.

One more thing I would like to understand that, since this process will take place in VA02, so in the table VBAP-KWMENG the existing quantity will be mainatined. While changing the quantity in VA02 the said field will not be updated until we save the document, so how can we compare the chnaged quantity with the already existing quantity before saving the document.

The change in quantity will be done in transaction VA02.

Please guide me how can I achieve my above said requirement. If some exit is required then please let me know the exit and the possible logic.

Thanks and Regards

Amitesh Aannd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are implementing the logic in include 'MV45AFZZ' then internal table

XVBAP contains the changed value and YVBAP contains the unchanges values.

Regards,

Narayan

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are implementing the logic in include 'MV45AFZZ' then internal table

XVBAP contains the changed value and YVBAP contains the unchanges values.

Regards,

Narayan

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your guidance.

Its worked.

Regards

Edited by: AA on Feb 11, 2010 2:35 PM