Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhancement for VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating a sales order with reference to reservation (quotation document), and it fails in the availability check, the user should not be able to continue save the order. The order should be highlighted with an error message.

but in standard SAP it will shows a information message.At this point, when these messages are skipped, the sales order can be saved with a confirmed quantity of zero.

To avoid save of this sales document, i have to change this message type 601 into an error message. this 601 is from V1 message class, and it is used in the include FV45PFAP_VBAP_BEARBEITEN_ENDE as a info. messege, how to change this info message to Error message, please Reply

it is urgent......

thanks & regards

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyo,

I beliveve the message whivch you have mentioned is being called at line no. 968 in the include.

What I can possibly suggest here is you try to put this same check before this line, i.e. in whatever Enhancement option you have before this message statement. Thus this check will always be performed beforehand and this statement would never be reached.

Hope this gives you an idea on how to proceed and the enhancement-options available can only be found at run time only i.e when running the scenario.

Revert for more clarifications if any.

Always reward points to useful suggestions.

regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am new to this exits, please can u explain me this in detail......

0 Kudos

are you working on ECC 6

if yes then go to the screen after which you want this check to be done

then in command field enter ' /h '

then press enter

then in the menu bar go to Breakpoints -> create ->

and then create breakpoint on ABAP statements

enhancement

call customer-function

call badi

And press F8. Now where ever the cursor stops those are the enhancement options available to you.

hope this helps. also you need ABAP expertise to implement these E-Options and would not be possible to explain how to implement these.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Vikas