Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhacement point

sri6666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

'/SAPSLL/CD_MM0A_R3' function module is used to send data to GTS system. Which is calling in standard BADI IF_EX_SLL_PI_MM0A_TRANSFER Under PURCHASING_DOC_TRANSFER method. I want provide some filter condition before calling this function module. I tried with implicit enhancement but it's not available before function module call. Please help me how can I put filter condition before calling function module. (Filter nothing but it's allow some group of vendors only). Help me how can I put that condition.

5 REPLIES 5

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor

Hi

The function /SAPSLL/CD_MM0A_R3 calls again the following function

/SAPSLL/CD_INIT_R3 - which does only the clearing of variables. There at end, the implicit enhancement is available.

However, before recommending this, I would like to know what is the Filter you are going to apply.

Regards,

Venkat

sri6666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi venkat, thanks for your update

i need to call this FM for some group of vendors which are provided by client. If the vendor is in the list of vendors provided by client then only FM should executed. so i want put filter condition before the FM call.

If lS_EKKO-LIFNR IN LIST OF CLIENT VENDORS

FM CALL.

ENDIF.

I need this check before FM call.

Client vendors maintained in TVARVC table.

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor

When you implemented that badi the method - PURCHASING_DOC_TRANSFER - you can modify right?

sri6666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Can you help me exactly where I can put condition.

sri6666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all, issue got resolved.. Enhancement point available in inside function module where we can put custom code filter.