Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable(allow input) for sales order fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i want to enable three feilds such as sqid,sqitem,sqtype in va01,that is they should allow to input values

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you share the screen with marked field?

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Hi Piyush ,

Can you check in configuration level(SPRO) whether by default system is taking those fields are un-editable.

and check is there any screen-variant is exist for that t-code(VA01 custom variant).

Regards,

Krishna

0 Kudos

hi krishna, i have to enable the fields for specific order types Z5OR and Z6OR only,so for that i have to specifically code for that fields.

0 Kudos

Hi Piyush ,

Enable in Configuration level and add the screen variant for the particular order type.

Try this option first , if you are not find the solution then go for enhancements.

Regards,

Krishna

0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

You will need to use MV45AFZZ user exit for this. In sales order do F1 on the field which you want to enable and check technical information. You can use that table to enable that field in user exit.

Loop at screen.

IF screen-name = 'FIELDNAME'.

screen-active ='1'.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

You can use user exit  MV45AFZZ. In that use FORM USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION for disabling fields.

If you need rrefernce code, please check link http://scn.sap.com/thread/1473064

Regards,

Pravin