Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS to QM interface Customer Exit for Group/Group counters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I'm working on the interface, and it's working well. Accept now I want to customize it a little more using the customer exit that will alow me to create the groups and group counters using the customer exit "EHQM0901" but i'm unsure on how to use it. Can somebody maybe help me out on some basics to use a customer exit even if you havn't used this specific one but know how to set one up in general?

Thanks a lot,

Duncan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Duncan,

I am not familiar with this specific customer exit, but the general procedure to work with CEs is to create an enhancement project in transaction CMOD.

After creating the project you can assign an enhancement (EHQM0901) by pressing the buttion 'enhancement assignment'.

Then go to components and activate your enhancement and by double-clicking on the Customer-Exit you will navigate in the function body. In the function body you will see an Include ZX... Double-Click on the include and create the Include. This Include is reserved for customer exit enhancements. Implement your coding and activate everything. Make sure the enhancement project is active.

Hope it helps,

Andreas

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Duncan,

I am not familiar with this specific customer exit, but the general procedure to work with CEs is to create an enhancement project in transaction CMOD.

After creating the project you can assign an enhancement (EHQM0901) by pressing the buttion 'enhancement assignment'.

Then go to components and activate your enhancement and by double-clicking on the Customer-Exit you will navigate in the function body. In the function body you will see an Include ZX... Double-Click on the include and create the Include. This Include is reserved for customer exit enhancements. Implement your coding and activate everything. Make sure the enhancement project is active.

Hope it helps,

Andreas

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Andreas, that's exactly what kind of answer I was looking for!

Duncan.