Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit title of the Information Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to edit the title of a information message? Message i00...

Regards,

Marc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

by title do you mean the "Title thats coming in the popup of Information message" .

if yes in that case don't use "Message i00....."

instead use FM "POPUP_TO_INFORM" where you can pass the title you want , and in that you can pass the message you want.....

Regards,

Neha

9 REPLIES 9

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open your message from SE91 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can see from SE91.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

SE91 -> Put Message ID -> display -> Put no 000 ->

There you can see the message and if you want you can change the message.

0 Kudos

I need to edit the title not the message...

0 Kudos

oh

title is information rite?

if you are declaring it with message i000

then you can not change the title as ' information message ' as it is standard one.

but if you want you can create a custom one with pop up window. there you can change the title and all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

by title do you mean the "Title thats coming in the popup of Information message" .

if yes in that case don't use "Message i00....."

instead use FM "POPUP_TO_INFORM" where you can pass the title you want , and in that you can pass the message you want.....

Regards,

Neha

0 Kudos

I see... is there any pop up function module that allows to alter the size of the window? starting column etc...?

Thanks in advance...

0 Kudos

Hi,

what exactly you want ?

why do you want to alter the size of the window.

Regards,

Neha

0 Kudos

hi then

better you copy the function module POPUP_TO_INFORM and create your own one and then make the changes in tht..and in thet function module you can put your parameters to change the size of window while calling screen 201 in fm. just look in function module.