Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Mail Signature

gomagdic
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

we need to send e-mails with signature, our system is ECC 6.0 EHP8 + SAP Netweaver 7.5.

First step would be using the signatures implemented from STRUST (smime) for system-mails (sap.system@...) with signature to external recipients, currently without a secure e-mail, how can this be implemented in ABAP to pass the signature on? Do I need a special html-structure (field) for the signature?

What I tried so far in ABAP:

- set up a programme sending test-emails (user-id-e-mails via sap to my external account) and trying to implement a signature on them, storing the get/set parameter bcssign in my user preferences, then further via Interfaces that were reported useful for this purpose, i.e.

if_badi_smime_email (CL_SMIME_EMAIL_BADI_DEFAULT), do i need to create a special z table for it? Because I get program aborts that the e-mails couldn't be found.

There is a package DS (programme: dsig_booking_ex) available that should be able to digital sign application-wide documents including html-docs, but Rel_620_DS_Impl_GuideV5_0_en from sap note 700495 is not giving me a clue how exactly I can use this for e-mails.

Thank You in advance,

Gordan

0 REPLIES 0