Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail address incorrect or non-existent in ME23N print view for selected output type.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Facing issue in print preview in me23n Transaction not for all PO's, after selecting the print preview button below error we are facing.

E-mail address incorrect or non-existent.

Note: It is not for all Purchase orders, only for few po's.

PO OUTPUT TYPE :

Transmission medium is External send.

Kindly help us in resolving the issue.

Thanks,

Raj.

3 REPLIES 3

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What have you tried yourself so far? Do you not know where the email comes from for the PO output? Can you not use debugger to see what causes the error message?

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Check SCOT transaction, and then settings->Outbound messages->SMTP nodes->Internet. Double click on internet and maintain email IDs you need to have as recepients.

Regards,

Arvind

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have debugged the standard where the INT is set in stead of LET in the communication strategy.

To the FM-ADDR_GET_NEXT_COMM_TYPE, when we pass Address no. and T code i.e., SC01 its returning 'INT' for some of PO's and for remaining things it is returning 'LET'.

Need to find in what case LET is returned and INT is imported from the FM above.

If LET is the importing value then there is no error and the error when it is INT.

Note : I am just using print preview in this medium and if i remove the email also for the corresponding vendor there is no error.

Thanks,

Raj