Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically changing text of a text field in table control (Column heading)

former_member792083
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a table control in which the column headings are created as a text field. May I know how to change the column (header text) of the table column dynamically from the internal table.

Regards,

Asad Ullah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member792083
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I found the following solution. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

1st create normal table control in normal process , now double click on the column heading , one pop-up will pop out and you will find its a TEXT type. Delete that TEXT type , Drag and drop input/output type on column heading and bind its name with a variable . And fill that variable value in PBO based on conditions.

3 REPLIES 3

Shruthi29
Explorer

Hi asadullahalam,

Check out this thread.

https://answers.sap.com/answers/3367548/view.html

Thanks,

Shruthi.

former_member792083
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Shruthi Gudikadi,

Thank you very much for the response; I went through the file, but I couldn't find the proper solution to my problem. May I know if you can please give me another link/thread which can give me a direction to change column text header.

former_member792083
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I found the following solution. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

1st create normal table control in normal process , now double click on the column heading , one pop-up will pop out and you will find its a TEXT type. Delete that TEXT type , Drag and drop input/output type on column heading and bind its name with a variable . And fill that variable value in PBO based on conditions.