Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplex printing

suresh_kumar53
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to pring duplex printing. Always the back side page is almost same.

For example i need to pring customer order details. The orderdetails comes in each front page and that customer details comes in back side page.

How can i do this?

Please help me in this.

Regards,

Suresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Easy - page FRONT lists page CONTACTS as next page and CONTACTS lists FRONT as next page. Since CONTACTS does not contain a MAIN window, it will print the contacts info and then continue on to FRONT for the rest of the main items. Additionally, set print mode on FRONT to D (duplex) and set CONTACTS to 'blank' (for both resource name and print mode - this is the only way to get to the back of the page).

Regards,

Bhaskar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in smartform you can define the printmode for each page.

go to that page anf then open its outputoptions tab, there in the i/o box for Printmode give T or D as per your requirement.

regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Easy - page FRONT lists page CONTACTS as next page and CONTACTS lists FRONT as next page. Since CONTACTS does not contain a MAIN window, it will print the contacts info and then continue on to FRONT for the rest of the main items. Additionally, set print mode on FRONT to D (duplex) and set CONTACTS to 'blank' (for both resource name and print mode - this is the only way to get to the back of the page).

Regards,

Bhaskar

0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I want this in SCRIPT.

it is not giving the correct result. If only one page is there the back side page is not coming.

Please give me any other option.

Regards,

Suresh.

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh Kumar,

In scripts also we have an option of ginving the print modes in the pages tab.

Check this option, it will surely help you solve the problem.

Regards

Nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

In smartforms goto the page-> output options->in tht print mode there give letter D which will give u the duplex printing ..

Try this this might give u the requrred output.

Regards,

Sana.

Reward points for the helpful answers...