Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump LIST_TOO_MANY_LPROS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am geting LIST_TOO_MANY_LPROS Dump and i know this is because of the maximum permitted number of nested screen levels is restricted to 50 and by using Set Screen Leave Screen instead of Call Screen we can Avoid this kind of Dump,But I am using call Screen Statement inSub Screen and in Sub Screen we can not use Set Screen & Leave Screen or Leave To Screen.So please Suggest me how to resolve this problem or tell me how to increase nested screen levels.

Thanking you,

Ameen Shaik.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Why not?

I can't understand why u change the screen by CALL SCREEN statament into a subscreen, the subscreen is a part of a main screen and all codes u need to do an action should be insert in the main screen not in its subscreen.

Anyway It should be the same, u need to replace CALL SCREEN with LEAVE SCREEN or after every CALL SCREEN u back by statamanet LEAVE TO SCREEN 0.

Max

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Using Tab Script(Which Uses Sub Screens) in Tab Script i have diifernt options for example see tcode PA30 depending on the line seleted by the user i need to call the corresponding screen,there are 5 diifrent tab scripts with diif options if i do the code in main screen i am not able process the correct screen because same kind of options are availble in 5 tab scripts but the heading of the tab scripts are different.depending on the tab script and its option i need to call the corresponding screen.