Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump in ML81n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing a problem in Service Entry Sheet Creation (Tcode: ML81n). I have activated the enhancement SRVEUSCR which contains a screen exit (Subscreen 399 Program SAPLXMLU). Now while i was creating this screen, the system did not prompt me to save it in a workbench request. Instead the screen was automatically saved as a local object in package $TMP. Now I am trying move this screen into a request but unable to do so.

I had included the entire enhancement in a Z project and transported to another server. Everything else was transported except for the screen. And hence the dump DYNP_NOT_FOUND is appearing.

Please let me know how should I move this screen into a request.

Thanks in advance.

-Anurag

7 REPLIES 7

keerthy_k
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can include this in a transport request. Goto se80..give the program name. Now right click on the screen number which u need to include in request. Select 'Other Functions'-->Write transport entry. This will prompt for he request number. U can select the request number and press enter.

Hope this would solve ur issue.

keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that... but it says that the entire function group XMLU is in the package $TMP. And hence the screen cannot be trasnported.

Is it ok if I trasnport the entire function group in a request?

0 Kudos

Hi,

go to se80 , give ur function group , open the tree for screens , double click ur screen , follow the path in the men u bar GOTO -> OBJECT DIRECTOTRY ENTRY , press change button , remove $tmp and assign the package now it will ask for the request now saved the screen in request which u can transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was the first thing I tried.. But what it says is that the package is 'ML' which is standard and does not allow to change!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to screen SAPLXMLU 0399 in se51 and change the package from $tmp to ZPackage and transport it.

This will solve you problem...Probability you missed the prompt for package by mistake , because it prompts definitely and doing so for me.

Hope this helps you

Rj

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having the same issue.

Can someone suggest?

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anurag,

I am having the same issue.