Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dump coming on migo post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per scheduling agreement tcode ME31L ,

inbound delivery date tcode VL31n willl be same as in scheduling agreement date

and if inbound delivery date is more than scheduling agreement date then system should show error message. I have searched the badi name for that i.e

LE_SHP_delivery_PROC. please tell me the code for validation.

-- Abhijeet Tayade

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

First you can start by checking the input parameters depending on that you start validate it.If there is any issue you are facing then post.In that check with third method.

Regards,

Madhu.

4 REPLIES 4

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

First you can start by checking the input parameters depending on that you start validate it.If there is any issue you are facing then post.In that check with third method.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Thanx for your  valuable opinion, i have tried it earlier that there is a exception come in

method IF_EX_MB_MIGO_BADI~POST_DOCUMENT in class interface ZCl_IM_JOB_WORK. And for handling the exception i just tried TRY CATCH method but those exceptions not getting handled and stiill the dump is coming. So What to do?

Regards

Abhijeet.

0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the error you are getting.You marked as answered.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB', was not caught in

procedure "IF_EX_MB_MIGO_BADI~POST_DOCUMENT   ""(METHOD)",nor was it propagated By a RAISING clause.

The error in ABAP application program

The current ABAP program "ZCL_IM_JOB_WORK==========CP" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.