Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drill down to Trans XD03 (display Vendor) not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have searched SDN but could not find this question posted.

I am doing a drill down in a ALV report.

I have a call transaction to XD03 - that looks like this:

IF rs_selfield-fieldname EQ 'LIFNR'.

SET PARAMETER ID: 'LIF' FIELD rs_selfield-value,

'BUK' FIELD s_bukrs-low.

CALL TRANSACTION 'XK03' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

ENDIF.

It executes the transanction but it displays the first screen with correct values passed and the message

'to select an option".

The options it refers to are multiple checkboxes or I can use a select all icon.

I do not know how to pass it the value to "select all" or any of the checkboxes (the check boxes do not

have a PARAMETER ID ' ' FIELD when use the F1 key since they are NOT fields).

Any help most appreciated.

Thanks.

Scott

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure there's much you can do about this.

But this should only happen the first time the transaction is called. Subsequent calls will keep the values that the user entered the first time.

Rob

0 Kudos

Another option will be

Do a small BDC recording in the initial screen of XK03 and use in your program, instead of set parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the function module MMPUR_VENDOR_DISPLAY..where it directly displays the vendor for the purchasing organization...in the function module the parameter KDY is used for selecting the check boxes..Try manipulating that parameter...

Thanks

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your help - the FM call to MK03 - may be the way to go. They are reviewing and may opt to just let it go to the screen and they select the display options they want - which is what it does now.