Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't have T-code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have one query generated report name is AQCSPU==========ZPSPOWHO======

Now in production the user have no se38 sa38 authorisation , so they want to provide a T-code for this program

AQCSPU==========ZPSPOWHO======

can somebody tell me how to do the t-code in production for this program

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think you will have access to create the T-code directly in Production.

In SE93, Create the T-code for your program in Development system, then Move it Quality and Production.

At the time of creation of T-code, provide the same Program Name in your T-code in Development System. This Program need not be in Development and Quality system when you create the T-code.

Once the T-code is moved in production, it will work for your program.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member196079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you must use transaction SE93....

you put your program name e the t-code

regards

MArco

0 Kudos

Copy the query program name.

Go to se93 and create a t-code for report with selection screen...using the above copied name

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think you will have access to create the T-code directly in Production.

In SE93, Create the T-code for your program in Development system, then Move it Quality and Production.

At the time of creation of T-code, provide the same Program Name in your T-code in Development System. This Program need not be in Development and Quality system when you create the T-code.

Once the T-code is moved in production, it will work for your program.

0 Kudos

Hi,

This report is now availavle in my test and production syatem but in my development system is not availavle what i check.

so i don't why not in dev. system , then how i will create t-code for this.

Is there any solution/suggestion?

waiting for reply

0 Kudos

The Program need not be present in Development or Quality to Create the T-code, Just Create the T-code with the Program name which is in Production and Move to Quality and Production.

This will work.