Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document flow for contract creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i will create a follow on contract for a existing contract using a custom BDC, but i would like to have the document flow retained for the parent contract document. I would like to know if any FM or BAPI is available to maintain the document flow or any other process to do so.

Pls treat this as an urgent requirement and reply.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

johan_geraedts
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is quiet dangerous to add entries to VBFA tabel your self... but I saw that there is a function called RV_DOCUMENT_FLOW_ADD and RV_BILLING_INDEX_ADD. I do not know how to use it... but maybe with trial and error you can add the entries.

What you can do is a work around by using a user-exit that show the flow you want when displaying it.

T

he function that show the document flow of an SD document is called RV_ORDER_FLOW_INFORMATION. In this function there are two user-exits and BADIs where you can add entries to be displayed according your logic.

• USER_EXIT für precedent docuents

PERFORM USEREXIT_VORGAENGER.

CALL METHOD l_sd_documentflow_exit->add_preceding_document

UserExit + BADI for next docuemnts

PERFORM USEREXIT_NACHFOLGER.

CALL METHOD l_sd_documentflow_exit->add_subsequent_document

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have same issue but still couldnt find the solution. Can you pz help me here?

Regards