Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Button XXL in container

former_member950738
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Yellow below : button XXL and Menu in which one Spreadsheet is available.

Spreasheet menu is giving the same result as XXL button.

My question is : how to display the button XXL in the container button line : in the line below ? Meaning it has to look as a little sheet with an 'X' on it.

Thanks

Best Regards

4 REPLIES 4

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CL_GUI_ALV_GRID or CL_SALV_TABLE?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use the COMMENT button for comments, questions, adding details, etc., ANSWER is only to propose a solution, dixit SAP text at the right of the answer area.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use CL_GUI_ALV_GRID, there are several combinations possible:

• To define toolbar buttons:
    • Optional: you may call the method SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY with the parameter IS_LAYOUT-NO_TOOLBAR set to 'X' so that to not display the toolbar at all.
    • Optional: parameter IT_TOOLBAR_EXCLUDING of SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY can be used to exclude standard buttons or all (constant CL_GUI_ALV_GRID=>MC_FC_EXCL_ALL)
    • The event TOOLBAR is raised by the two methods hereafter. It has a parameter E_OBJECT of type CL_ALV_EVENT_TOOLBAR_SET, whose attribute MT_TOOLBAR is a table of buttons, that you may edit.
    • 1) The method SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY raises the event TOOLBAR with the parameter I_INTERACTIVE set to initial.
    • 2) Optional: the method SET_TOOLBAR_INTERACTIVE resets the standard toolbar and calls the event TOOLBAR with the parameter I_INTERACTIVE set to 'X'.
  • To handle toolbar button pressed:
    • The event USER_COMMAND is raised with the parameter E_UCOMM set to the value of the button pressed

Events are to be programmed by using SET HANDLER (no need of using the method SET_REGISTERED_EVENTS).

Here are two demo programs:

former_member950738
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Sandra,

It's about CL_GUI_ALV_GRID.

Thanks