Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display access for the tcode SCC4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want only the display access for the tcode SCC4. In which authorization object I can do this.

Regards,

R.Suganya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Making sure the users only have activity 03 for auth group SS in S_TABU_DIS is a great start.

If they have any roles with ACTVT=02 & DICBERCLES=SS or * then they will be able to enter in change mode

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Making sure the users only have activity 03 for auth group SS in S_TABU_DIS is a great start.

If they have any roles with ACTVT=02 & DICBERCLES=SS or * then they will be able to enter in change mode

0 Kudos

I normally change the auth group for the table related to tcode SCC4 - T000 - to a custom auth group from the auth group SS and restrict accordingly. There may be a need to have change access to the other tables - there are over 1700 of them - belonging to auth group SS.

0 Kudos

>

> I normally change the auth group for the table related to tcode SCC4 - T000 - to a custom auth group from the auth group SS and restrict accordingly. There may be a need to have change access to the other tables - there are over 1700 of them - belonging to auth group SS.

That's a good one! Julius, please put it in the sticky thread!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Afternoon yes you can goto transaction SU24 insert transaction SCC4 and execute, click on display indicator, and you will see the object S_TABU_DIS assign activity value (03) to your role for this object which has that transaction SCC4 assigned to it. Also make sure that no other roles for that user has this object other wise the values will overwrite it.

Make sure you have locked transaction code OY24 as its a duplicate of SCC4.

Hope this helps

Edited by: nadim razaq on Sep 17, 2008 4:13 PM

dieter_goedel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello R.Suganya ,

may be the question is already interesting for you. The real good way to show SCC4 and SE06 content is the Audit transaction RSAUDIT_SYSTEM_ENV. You can get that feature with note 1433352. Okay the answer is a little bit late, but may be it's helpfull for all memebers , Best regards,

Dieter.

0 Kudos

Hello R.Suganya ,

may be the question is already interesting for you. The real good way to show SCC4 and SE06 content is the Audit transaction RSAUDIT_SYSTEM_ENV. You can get that feature with note 1433352. Okay the answer is a little bit late, but may be it's helpfull for all members :-). Best regards,

Dieter.

0 Kudos

It is in table T000, so SE16(N) for T000.