Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling field in co11n using shd0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have disabled some fields in co11n using SHD0 tcode, For this i created one variant and also create request for that one, It is working absolutely fine on development server as i created on development server, Now i was trying to check that one on quality server, For this i asked my basis guy to transport my request on quality serevr, now when I am trying to check on quality server it is showing that variant.... but not showing disabled field in co11n........

Is there any one plz guide me how i can disabled field on quality server........ after changing on development server.......

Waiting for a positive reply.....

Thanks......

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate that variant in Quality server using SHD0...

Edited by: Sukriti Saha on Oct 23, 2008 10:45 AM

0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I activated that variant in shd0 by clicking on standar variant and then on activate button, But still no result........

0 Kudos

try executing angain with transaction variant in SHDO screen and see the result...

0 Kudos

hi

See, I gave transaction variant name and then click on display to check that one screen where i disbled field, Quality server is nt showing that screen........

0 Kudos

Re transport it...

0 Kudos

I want to know the way is only this that we have to create request in development and then have to transport on quality and then on production...............

0 Kudos

yes that is the way...