Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable most fields VL02n

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there anyway to disable most every field in VL02N, leaving only a few select fields ready for input? The BADI LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC and method CHANGE_FIELD_ATTRIBUTES can be used to disable individuals fields. You have to enter details of each field to be greyed individually! This is not practical, I am not sure how to get a list of all screen fields anyway!

If I remember greying out fields on a sales order is much easier as the exit loops through all fields letting you set the display attributes.

Any help appreciated.

Che

3 REPLIES 3

former_member191735
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, you have to do that for every field. There is not even a screen-group option.

However, you could do a transaction variant and create a ZVL02N out of that transaction variant.

But again this would be static. You cannot control it once you created the transaction variant.

Edited by: Sampath Kumar on May 23, 2011 10:23 AM

0 Kudos

That is a very good suggestion Sampath and one that I did not think of. Though getting the variant right may be a little tricky due to the number of fields and tabs available! I will give it a go later when I come to needing it.

Che

0 Kudos

HI

Use Tcode SHD0, here you can make screen fields Editable, non editable, Input Mandatory, visible, invisible etc

for more info search the forum for more results on SHD0 Tcode

Cheerz

Ramchander Rao.K