Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Access to the Abap Screen

absakalli
Explorer
0 Kudos

Greetings Experts,

I want to access the development (abap) screen of the program I have already specified with a single operation. T-code or something else is not important. I'm just tired of entering the name of the program in se38 every time.

Can anyone help with this?

Sincerely.

12 REPLIES 12

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Hello absakalli

Create a custom transaction code in SE93 to call your program. If the program is dialog one, you can specify in SE93 a screen that is called by the custom t-code.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

0 Kudos

Hello Dominik Tylczynski

Thank you for your response.

Pardon my bad English. I may not have expressed exactly what I wanted.

What I want is not to run the program. I want a shortcut to the development screen of the program.

Best Regards.

matt
Active Contributor

Go to SE93 and create a parameter transaction on SE38, and fill in the name of your program.

absakalli You can add your program to favorites in SE80. This way it can be accessed very quickly. Unfortunately you cannot add a screen to favorites.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answers. These suggestions will solve my request.

matt
Active Contributor

Stop using SAPGui and use Eclipse with ADT. I save each of my projects in their own workspace. When I open the workspace, all the programs that are part of my project are there.

If you must use SAPGui, go to SE38, back arrow and the last few programs you edited should pop up.

0 Kudos

As I am a newbie, I don't know how to work with other ide's. But I will look into it, thank you.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would be a good idea. In the future you may end up on projects where you have to use Eclipse.

0 Kudos

Can you explain how I can specify a default program name when creating tcode with parameter? When I search in the name of the screen field section, I get a notification that "no fields can be displayed".

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You see that little text next to the "Your answer" editor?

That means if you want further information etc. then you need to comment, not use the "Your answer".

absakalli
Explorer
0 Kudos

Are you referring to the comment box that says "When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources"? Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see that. You can be sure that I'll pay attention to it next time. Thank you for mentioning it.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Or create a SAP GUI Shortcut on your laptop to run any program.