Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different letter size in sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm doing a form in SAPScript, that displays more than one page. But the letter size in the Main content is different in the first page and in the other pages.

Can you help me finding where can the problem be?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sónia Gonçalves

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make the default paragraph same in both the windows.

Rakesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

you can create different character format and when typing the content you can use the required character format.. <b>but if u wanna same character format dont change the character format. give the same character format for the whole page..

</b>

Thanks

Ashu

Message was edited by:

Ashu

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sonia,

Check the paragraph format that you have assigned in the text editor of that particular window.See to that you give the same paragraph format.

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

I think in the sap script there would be different character format or paragrapf format used in the first page and the rest of the pages.

Kindly check the character and paragraph formats and bring them in sync. so that the charater lenght will be the same.

Regards,

Saurabh Chhatre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already checked the paragragh format, and it's the same.

I also detected that this happens as soon as I put the "comment top/endtop" instruction in the program. Do you think it has something to do with this?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Sónia Gonçalves