Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between "Restricted Flow Logic" and the "Complete Flow logic"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need a some inputs regarding the Module pool programing....

I have added few column in the middle of the Module pool Screen and i have SAVE and ACTIVATED then screen and programs....

When the screen is tested and the u201CRestricted Flow logicu201D radio button is selected, the screen displays in the correct order.

However, if the screen is tested and the u201CComplete Flow logicu201D radio button is selected, the screen displays with the wrong order (column added to the screen are changed).

What is the difference with the "Restricted Flow Logic" and the "Complete Flow logic"? Is there someplace we are not looking that we should be looking?

Do we need re-genrate anything when we added columns to module pool screen...

Please help me on this and it is appreciatable.....

Thanks in advance

Chakradhar M

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Restricted Flow Logic: not all modules in your flow logic will be executed.

Complete Flow logic: all modules in your flow logic will be executed.

Hence restricted and complete.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you valuable response....

But I need some inputs like:

When I tested the screen and the u201CRestricted Flow logicu201D radio button is selected, the screen displays in the correct order(column added to the screen is comming correctly).

However, if the screen is tested + the u201CComplete Flow logicu201D radio button is selected, the screen displays with the wrong order (column added to the screen is comming wrong).

Please help me on this?

Thanks

Chakradhar M