Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta ABAP functions from SAP 6.0 EHP4 to EHP7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm looking form delta functionalities in ABAP from SAP 6.0 EHP4 to SAP 6.0 EHP7.

I found in solution browser new functions but for business modules not for ABAP.

In google there is lack of information (or at least I can't find).

Do you have list of new ABAP functions divided in to specific EHP(4,5,6,7)?.

Regards Paweł

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look for online Abap documentation, there is a list of changes for every version, just change the url path to your version : e.g. ABAP - Release-Specific Changes

Regards,
Raymond

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look for online Abap documentation, there is a list of changes for every version, just change the url path to your version : e.g. ABAP - Release-Specific Changes

Regards,
Raymond

0 Kudos

Thanks for link is very helpful.

Do you know with ABAP version was implemented in with SAP 6.0 EHP version?

I found this thread Enhancement pack to SAP Basis version | SCN but there is no source of this information.

0 Kudos

You can check SAP_BASIS or SAP_ABA of your system via menu system/statuts.

If you don't yet have the first system available, check in the product availablity matrix at https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/pam

e.g.

Read also some document as service.sap.com OSS note  1388258 - Version Interoperability between SAP Business Suite and SAP NetWeaver Systems or at scn version interoperability document.

Regards,

Raymond