Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Update -- Decentralized Environment

sunilachyut
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All

We have a Decentralized Warehouse set up and am trying to PGI the deliveries under a shipment with WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE function module. For a single delivery everything works perfect but for multiple deliveries it does the PGI for the first one and fails for the rest of them. During debugging I found out that when there is any update for the delivery it fires an IDOC and it locks the delivery in CSL_MTLK table for all the deliveries of the shipment (SM12). And when I try to do PGI for the second delivery it doesnt work.

I would be thankful if anyone has suggestions to make the above working.

Thanks

Sunil Achyut

4 REPLIES 4

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try using this to unlock..

• Unlock delivery before update

CALL FUNCTION 'DEQUEUE_EVVBLKE'

EXPORTING

VBELN = T_DELIVERY_ITEMS-VBELN.

Suresh

sunilachyut
Contributor
0 Kudos

Suresh

Thanks for your quick reply, even I thought dequeue would work, but since its a decentralized environment dequeuing isnt working. Is there any way for the decentralized environment?

Thanks

Sunil Achyut

0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Pl take a look at this <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/29/cf3c03ce5711d3b45f006094b9b165/frameset.htm">link</a>

Regards,

Suresh Datti

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

Thanks for your link. But the following resolved my issue:

For some reason when I try to update the serial numbers and PGI at the same time it throws an error. I tried calling it ws_delivery_update for serial numbers and again for PGI but even that failed.

Now I update the serial numbers with ws_delivery_update FM and PGI the delivery with a BDC call and it works.

Thanks

Sunil Achyut