Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting newer version of SNOTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Support ,

One SNOTE 887656 was already implemented in my development system .

This Note had version 005 .

Now , i have dowloaded the latest version of this note (Snote 887656) version 008.

The Snote 887656 is comming in the Inconsistent notes.And the implementation status is comming as "Obsolete version implemented".

I do not want to implemnet the version 008 of this note .

How can i delete the downloaded Snote which has the version 008.

Or Can we change the implementing status from "Obsolete version implemented" to "Completely implemented".

Regards

Anthony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anthony,

May I ask you why you don't want to implement version 008? Once a new version of an implemented note has been downloaded in your system, the note status is set to "obsolete version implemented" and there is no other way to change it unless you implement the new version. (you can't delete a downloaded note)

Regards,

Walter

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anthony,

May I ask you why you don't want to implement version 008? Once a new version of an implemented note has been downloaded in your system, the note status is set to "obsolete version implemented" and there is no other way to change it unless you implement the new version. (you can't delete a downloaded note)

Regards,

Walter