Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted object still on inactive objects list

Former Member

Hello Community.

I created a SM30 view for a custom table.

As the table key exceeded the width of the SM30 screen, I tried to modify the view by manually changing some parameters of the auto-generated program.

I didn't get what I wanted so I took a different approach and I deleted the SM30 view, quitting it also from my transport request.

My surprise was that, when working with other new program and trying to activate, I saw the sm30 screen that I tried to modify in the list of inactive objects.

* When I try to activate, I get error saying that "object does not exist"

* I have checked the TR and the object is not there

* The object is not in the system or in the DB tables

The question is... how can I get rid of that corrupt record on my inactive objects screen? Please see the screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance to all!

corrupt-inactive-object.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Check with SE54 and SOBJ that you clean up correctly, there were options in the deletion dialog. Also check with SE51 and SE80 on dynpro and function group, eventually 'repair' the function group. In SE80 menu, look for other functions, rebuild object list.

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Check with SE54 and SOBJ that you clean up correctly, there were options in the deletion dialog. Also check with SE51 and SE80 on dynpro and function group, eventually 'repair' the function group. In SE80 menu, look for other functions, rebuild object list.

Hi Raymond, thanks for the quick answer.

I have tried your suggestions. SE54, SOBJ, SE51 and SE80, all of them indicate that the object SAPLZFG_SMARTMEX does not exist, so it cannot be modified, repaired or debuilt.

But... I don't know how, your answer has given me the idea of re-creating a Function group with that name and creating a screen 0002 on it, then activate. Then I have deleted the new object and now my Inactive Objects log is empty!!

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos

You interpreted successfully my 'repair' function group beyond expectation 😉