Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted items in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In sales order change mode(VA02), i will track the items which are rejected based on the rejection reasons, but how i will track the items which are directly deleted based on the delete button provided below.

Thanks & Regards

krishna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

If u are rejecting a particular line item in sale order using the reason code that line item would ramin there in the sale order it wont allow that particular line item for delivery or billing.

You can delete the line item before u procede for delivery it wont be captured anywhere.

If u r trying to access the material while creating delivery copy control routine wont allow u to do that..

If u r not clear let me know i can give u further clarification.

Reward me if its useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Malathi.K

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

If u are rejecting a particular line item in sale order using the reason code that line item would ramin there in the sale order it wont allow that particular line item for delivery or billing.

You can delete the line item before u procede for delivery it wont be captured anywhere.

If u r trying to access the material while creating delivery copy control routine wont allow u to do that..

If u r not clear let me know i can give u further clarification.

Reward me if its useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Malathi.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malathi,

I completely agree with you. My question is

How can we process an item which is assigned with a Reason for rejection code without removing the same?

I want to capture the code at the same time system should not stop processing the same further.

Thank you in advance.