Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted a enhancement spot but didnt captured in transport request

former_member576008
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

To make a field in MB21 screen, i've written a enhancement spot, and move the changes to quality.

In spot i've created a Include inside i've written the code.

Now the requiremnet got cancelled.To delete the spot i gave where used list inside the Include, it showed me the correct spot

and clicked the delete icon but it didnt asked for any TR.

Now i've to remove the enhancement in quality.

In the quality i tried in SE18 but its not available, its availablei n SE19 - New BADI- Enhancement implementation and its availabe there.

Please suggest me how to remove the code from quality.

Regards,

Nandha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Probably there's an old request (not rekeased) with that enhancement...have you tried to look for it?

Max

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Probably there's an old request (not rekeased) with that enhancement...have you tried to look for it?

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Yes, there is an open TR for that change for which we tried few other options.

When i checked the objects inside the task, there is no deleted icon.

Even when i double clicked the Enhancement Implementation, its showing the enhancement object cannot be read.

Please help.

Regards,

Nandha

0 Kudos

Hi

So that should be ok

I mean that request should have the information to delete the enhancement, so try to transoort i to quality system

Max

0 Kudos

Hi

It would not be a better practice to transport the open request to quality as if there can be some more changes which can effect the processing.

So better first ask your basis guy if there is any option to revert the previously sent request from quality.

Thanks

LG

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that possible to revert ? because i've deleted the enhancement, which i cant retrive the quality version.

@Max, inside the task when i double clicked the enhancement, its throwing an error the cant be read.

Shall i release the TR ? Please suggest.

Regards,

Nandha

0 Kudos

Hi

I think the request is good for deleting the enhancement, the problem could be if there are other objects there, but if the only object is the enhancement I think It should be ok

@Max, inside the task when i double clicked the enhancement, its throwing an error the cant be read.

That's normal if you have delete it

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Ask your basis guy if they can reverse the transport you moved to quality.

Thanks

LG

deepak_dhamat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

Better go fo REverting Transport request : ask BAsis guy to do .

regards

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos
In spot i've created a Include inside i've written the code.

As you mentioned you wrote your code inside include why don't you delete this include or commented out the code inside this include and then release the TR to quality.

Try this too..to be on safer side.

BR,

Vijay

0 Kudos

Vijay,

The spot is not available now, i've deleted it. But the include is available. I can comment the lines inside in the include. Also i need to remove the spot in the quality.

@ Max, as per your suggestion i'm releasing the TR, l'll get back if its generates any error.

Regards,

Nandha

0 Kudos

Thank you Max, I released the TR, before releasing the TR i delete the include also and released to quality.

The enhancement and include has been deleted successfully.

Thank you all.

Regards,

Nandha