Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug Sales order user exit using inbound idoc

former_member125661
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have an ORDERS inbound IDOC which when posted creates a Sales order in our system. I want to set a break point during the 'SAVE' of this Sales order creation process. I did put a break point, which stops when i create sales order from VA01..But not through RBDAPP01 program or we19 using Standard Inbound or Inbound function module, it does not stop at the break point.

Am I doing this correcly ?

Thanks in advance..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First put a break point in the function module idoc_input_ordesr and then put a break point in the place where you want to stop in the VA01 transaction, then it will stop.

First put the above break points and then execute your RBDAPP01 or WE19 transaction.

It will definitely stop, if not let me know. I can help you further.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

2 REPLIES 2

Private_Member_14913
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

IDOC for creating Sales order uses BDC recording.

If you can go via WE19 than put break point in FM "IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS".

LIne no 118 - CASE XAPRAU. " In ECC 6.0

There is code to call transaction for VA01.

Snippet code:

CALL TRANSACTION 'VA01' USING BDCDATA

MODE INPUT_METHOD

UPDATE 'S'

MESSAGES INTO XBDCMSGCOLL.

Regards,

Sameer Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First put a break point in the function module idoc_input_ordesr and then put a break point in the place where you want to stop in the VA01 transaction, then it will stop.

First put the above break points and then execute your RBDAPP01 or WE19 transaction.

It will definitely stop, if not let me know. I can help you further.

Thanks,

Mahesh.