Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data transfer routine in copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Need to spli deliveries based on danger and non-danger goods.

Could any one suggest me on this.

I know that we have t-code VOFM.

But i am unable to know how should i proceed in this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aluru,

You use transaction VOFM to create Data Transfer routine for Deliveries. Field ZUKRL of LIKP is used to combine deliveries. Put the Danger/Non-Danger indicator in this field and your deliveries will be split accordingly.

Regards,

John.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aluru,

You use transaction VOFM to create Data Transfer routine for Deliveries. Field ZUKRL of LIKP is used to combine deliveries. Put the Danger/Non-Danger indicator in this field and your deliveries will be split accordingly.

Regards,

John.

0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. My question is do i need to write the routine in deliveires or orders in VOFM.

After i split the items based on product heirarchy how should i pass the items to seperate deliveries.

0 Kudos

Hi Aluru,

You don't have to split the deliveries yourself, SAP will do the job for you. By filling the field I mentioned in my previous reply with different values SAP will create different deliveries if the value in this field differs.

You should create the data transfer for deliveries and this routine will be passed when you create deliveries based on one or more sales orders.

Regards,

John.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have similar but little different requirement. We need to split the delivery to multiple based on some route weight restrictions. When we are doing the LL10* transaction code we want to split the delivery that was proposed at 100 TON to 5 different deliveries of 20 TON each. We were looking at delivery item data transfer routines but the 20 TON quantity I am changing in the data transfer routine is not coming up properly.

Thanks in advance for everyones help in this regard...

0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that you have good knowledge of data transfer routines.

I have a requirement to transfer LIKP-WADAT_IST into billing date in VF01 T-code to create invoice.I am passing this date into VBRK-FKDAT in data transfer routine.,but it is not not getting copied.Plet let me know the correct way of doing it.

My routine looks like this:

DATA: BEGIN OF ZUK,

MODUL(3) VALUE '001',

VTWEG LIKE VBAK-VTWEG,

SPART LIKE VBAK-SPART,

END OF ZUK.

break SHARMAM.

IF VBRK IS NOT INITIAL.

ZUK-SPART = VBAK-SPART.

ZUK-VTWEG = VBAK-VTWEG.

VBRK-ZUKRI = ZUK.

VBRK-FKDAT = LIKP-WADAT.