Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data filter in BD64 for condition type not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a distribution model for Message type cond_a with filter on field KSCHL, I have put some value in this say CON1 and want idoc to be genrated and passed only for this parter/condition type, but its not working. I tried posting few idocs via Se37 FM MASTERIDOC_CREATE_COND_A for the above condition type. Its creates the idoc sucessfully, but when I remove the value CON1 and put CON2 and try to execute for CON1, it still generates the idoc for CON1 and passed to the recieving system, which ideally it should not since its not in the filter now. Please suggest the solution.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you redistribute the model after changing the condition from CON1 to CON2? If not then try redistributing the model and regenerating the partner profiles. After this, try creating IDoc for CON1. This time it should fail/not create any IDOCs for CON1.

- Saba

0 Kudos

I try that too it still generates the idoc, I tried debugging the FM but could not hit a place where it taken this filter condition into consideration.

0 Kudos

Did you check if there is any other model created for the same message type with no filters? If yes then maybe the Idoc is getting triggered/generated because of this model.

0 Kudos

Thank you the issue is resolved, it was happening since I was using se37 and I must have come out completely out of the fm, since it was not clearing the values.